Saturday, May 22, 2010

Movement

It's so hard to watch the kids suffer through the process of separation and divorce. Even in a case where there is no hostility, the kids still suffer the anxiety and disappointment that comes with one parent being out of the house. I wonder what the long-term effects will be on my kids, and I pray that God uses this experience to strengthen them. That what Satan is using for bad, God uses for good. I am secure in that and confident that God will use it for good. In the meantime, I work on being more loving, more patient, more available, and more forgiving. When those times come, and I feel weak, I will ask God for the strength and courage to move on. When I am disheartened, I will remember that God works for the good of those who love him, and I certainly do that. I have been praying more in Jesus name hoping that the promise of power in his name is true. I do believe it but am anxious to know what is happening with my husband. May God protect him.

No comments:

Post a Comment